4 ounces sirloin tip or top round
5 ounces chicken thigh, boneless with skin left on
4 ounces pork tenderloin, denuded
1 slice bacon, par-cooked
- Marinate chicken and pork in garlic and lime juice for 12 hours.
- Sear chicken to a light brown color on one side.
- Par-cook bacon and wrap the chicken with it.
- Sear pork loin to 100°.
- Season top round with sea salt and mark on grill.
- Skewer all meat and store for service.
- At service, grill or broil to temperature (top round medium rare/chicken 140°/pork 140°)